Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Off To NYC

I am leaving for NYC tomorrow for a work trip. I am hoping I will have a bit of time to see some art and have something good to report on. It's just inspiring being there so I know I will at least come back with some good energy to bring back to the studio. I did get some good news yesterday that I will be having a two person show in January at Sandler Hudson Gallery. I will be showing the new "Fat Series" that I have been working on. I am very happy that I will  be able to focus on this show and really push this series.
Sunday Selection will resume next weekend~
brushes

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the upcoming show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Congratulations on the show and have a great time in NY. I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for commenting and reading.